Hy-Capacity E-Bill Express
We're experts in tractor parts. They're experts in protecting your data.
That's why we've partnered with E-Bill Express: to give you the freedom and flexibility to manage your own account while keeping your privacy a priority.
Top 3 reasons to utilize your E-Bill Express account:
Make Fast & Secure Payments
Rest easy knowing your data is protected by the best in the business.
Print & View Invoices
Quickly and easily access your invoices any time you need them.
Set Up Automatic Payments
Say goodbye to late fees and never miss a payment again. Pay using credit card or bank account!
Need to enroll?
Enrolling is fast & easy!
- Click the 'Enroll Now' button above to access E-Bill Express
- Click 'Enroll'
- Enter your account number* (6 digits) and billing zip code (5 digits). Click ‘Validate’. *Account 123 would be 000123
- Enter the required information on your account, create a login and password, and enter security information
- Agree to the terms of service and select your payment account information
- After you 'Finish Enrollment' go to your email account and open the email just sent to you. Click on the ‘Activate’ button or hyperlink. (Your access is not activated until you click on ‘Activate’)
Log into the E-Bill website. Invoices that are unpaid will show on the first screen, as shown below. Click on the paper with magnifying glass icon to view or print your invoice copies.
If the invoice is paid, choose "All" from the drop down to view it.
You can click "Password Help?" to reset the password yourself or you can call our Accounting Team at 800-247-1824 to reset your password for you.
You can choose to receive a paper bill (mailed out monthly) or go paperless.
If you have any questions, please contact our Accounting Team at 800-247-1824.
The website only shows payments that were made on the E-Bill website. If you pay by check or credit card directly to Hy-Capacity then the invoice will only show paid. There will be no payment information on E-Bill for these payments, only a paid invoice. If you make a payment on the E-Bill website then it will be under the heading History.
Yes, you will still have access to your invoice copies through E-Bill even if you choose to auto-pay.
If you have an account credit, view the amount by clicking "View Credit Notices" on the gray bar by your account number.
From there, you can view, print or use the credits in your payments.
E-Bill is available to direct customers of Hy-Capacity. Customers buying through Independent Distributors may not be eligible. Contact Hy-Capacity for details.